What to look for when choosing a tint shop | Brodheadsville, Stroudsburg, Tannersville, Bethlehem, P
A few things to look for and questions to ask when choosing the right tint shop:
1. How long have they been in business?
2. What film products do they carry?
3. What types of warranties do they offer?
4. What kind of reviews do they have?
5. Visit their location and see if the shop is neat and clean.
6. Do they have a professional appearance?
7. What are their prices in comparison to other shops in the area?
8 Remember good work isn't cheap and cheap work isn't good. Anyone can do a bad job. But a true professional ,can do a great job.
In conclusion, do your homework before choosing a tint shop because you will save money in the long run when the job is done right the first time.
Call today 570-972-3577
Auto, Commercial, Residential tinting professionals